Directors' & Officers'
Whilst a company's liability may be limited, the liability of a Director for a wrongful act is not! Directors of companies are increasingly treated as professional people and the duty of care expected by stakeholders in a company means that a Director can find themselves liable for the decisions they make in their capacity as a Director of the firm.
The Companies Act (2006) makes further demands on Director's responsibilities, so that liability may now arise from a lack of care and skill in the performance of their duties.
As a result, many non-executive Directors today, would not join a board without the protection of Directors' & Officers' Insurance.
- Full buy-online facilities, including instant quotes from A-Rated Lloyd’s insurers.
- Various Indemnity levels to choose from £100k - £5,000,000.
- New starts ups can be catered for.
- Residents associations and other trustees.
- Charities and other volunteer organisations.
- Discounts are available for Directors who arrange multiple policies or sit on multiple boards.
- Access to the Lloyds market for larger concerns, and those with international operations.