Commercial Property Insurance
We have a number of flexible policies that can be tailored to cater for your requirements – however unusual.
You might seek cover as a small shop owner or casual trader.
Furthermore, our policies cover a wide variety of trades and occupations and can include buildings of specific or unusual construction.
Policies in overseas trusts can be arranged by our Guernsey or Jersey office.
- Standalone Asset Coverage (including loss of income/rent)
- Liabilities including, Public, Employers and Directors & Officers liabilities can be included.
- Catering for Landlords, Shareholders, Trustees, Developers, Builders, Tenants
- Empty or unoccupied buildings
- All trades considered.
- Specialist trades / occupations or part-time businesses, including high-risk ventures.
- Policies can be arranged for freeholders, leaseholders, or even as a tenant.
- Taking a higher excess to lower your premiums.
- Those with an adverse claims record.
- Criminal convictions, poor credit ratings and insolvency judgements.