Also known as errors and omissions. Public Liability policies do not cover the pure financial loss following professional negligence by a fee earning
professional, advisor, consultant or their employees.
The growth in this industry can be related to:
- The readiness of potential claimants to seek legal advice to pursue litigation and achieve redress when their expectations have not been met.
- The availability of "after the event" legal expenses insurance and the use of contingency fees
- The requirement of professional bodies for their members to have cover that satisfies any claims made against them
Quotations are available for:
- Barristers, Solicitors, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Professional Advisors, Management Consultants, Estate Agents, Auctioneers & Valuers, Surveyors.
- Medical Professionals, Nursing Homes, Dentists, Pharmacists, Alternative Practitioners, Vets.
- Insurers Brokers, Investment Advisors, Advertising & Marketing, Computer Consultants, Employment Agencies, Research Establishments, Telecommunications, Translators, Travel Agents, Trusteeships, Internet Companies, Loss
Assessors, Private Investigators & Offshore Companies.
Get a Professional Indemnity Insurance Quote
Click below to get an Instant Quote and Buy Online
In the event you wish to notify the insurer of any incident that may give rise to a claim please call 020 7280 9000.