Also known as errors and omissions. Public Liability policies do not cover the pure financial loss following professional negligence by a fee earning
professional, advisor, consultant or their employees.
The growth in this industry can be related to:
- The readiness of potential claimants to seek legal advice to pursue litigation and achieve redress when their expectations have not been met.
- The availability of "after the event" legal expenses insurance and the use of contingency fees
- The requirement of professional bodies for their members to have cover that satisfies any claims made against them
Quotations are available for:
- Barristers, Solicitors, Accountants, Architects, Engineers, Consultants, Professional Advisors, Management Consultants, Estate Agents, Auctioneers & Valuers, Surveyors.
- Medical Professionals, Nursing Homes, Dentists, Pharmacists, Alternative Practitioners, Vets.
- Insurers Brokers, Investment Advisors, Advertising & Marketing, Computer Consultants, Employment Agencies, Research Establishments, Telecommunications, Translators, Travel Agents, Trusteeships, Internet Companies, Loss
Assessors, Private Investigators & Offshore Companies.
Get a Professional Indemnity Insurance Quote
Click the button below or call