Commercial Property Insurance

You might seek cover as a freeholder, leaseholder, or as a tenant – policies can be arranged depending on your specific arrangements and tailored to reflect the level of cover required. Furthermore, our policies cover a wide variety of trades and occupations and can include buildings of specific or unusual construction.


  • Standalone Asset Coverage (including loss of income/rent)
  • Catering for Landlords, Shareholders, Trustees, Developers, Builders, Tenants
  • Empty or unoccupied buildings
  • All trades considered.
  • Policies in overseas trusts can be arranged by our Guernsey or Jersey office

Get Commercial Property Insurance Quote

Get a Quote

Click the button below or call 01708 729500 (Mon-Fri, 9-5)


Want us to call you back about Commercial Property Insurance?